Monday, February 7, 2011

  1. How far along?: 9 weeks 5 days
  2. How big is baby?: According to What to Expect When You’re Expecting: The size of green olive, but will be the size of a prune in a few days.
  3. Weight gain?: My weight has been fluctuating a ton and i've stopped (tried to) to stop weighing my self all the time.  I did weigh myself this morning and i'm up 3lbs
  4. Stretch marks?: Hopefully never
  5. Maternity clothes?: I'm still wearing all my clothes, however some are getting tighter :)
  6. Sleep?: I've had a cold this weekend, so i haven't been sleeping the best.  Usually i have no problem in the sleep department though.
  7. Best moment this week?: The weekend and spending time with amazing friends.
  8. Food cravings?: I haven't had any realy cravings lately.
  9. Symptoms?: This past week i've been super tired, breast tenderness, bloating and constipation. 
  10. Exercise?: I've boycotted the gym for the last week since i've been so tired.  Usually i go 4-6 times per week. I'm hoping to get back on track today.
  11. Gender?: We have a very strong feeling that LO is a boy.  So much a feeling that we have stopped trying to pick a girls name.  WE shall see in another 10 weeks.
  12. Movement?: too early
  13. Belly button?: hasn't changed
  14. What I miss?: My hardcore workouts, but i'd choose my little bean over it anyday.
  15. Labor signs?: WAY to early for this!
  16. What I'm looking forward to?: Wednesday because i will be 1/4 of the way through pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment