Friday, February 25, 2011

12 weeks

  1. How far along?: 12 weeks 2 days per LMP, 13 weeks 2 days per Ultrasound 
  2. How big is baby?:  Still the size of a Lime/Lemon
  3. Weight gain?: around 3.5 pounds
  4. Stretch marks?: None
  5. Maternity clothes?: I'm still wearing my normal clothes.  My bloat has finally went down so things have actually started fitting better again :)
  6. Sleep?: I've been waking up in the middle of the night around 2 or 3 and laying there for a while before falling back asleep this week.   
  7. Best moment this week?: Having an ultrasound and seeing my baby finally.  I wasn't supposed to have one until 20 weeks, but Dr. couldn't find the HB at my 12 week appointment so he got a little concerned.  BAbies HB is strong at 162 and he or she is growing perfectly :) 
  8. Food cravings?: No cravings really.  I've been eating a lot of mexican foods lately though. 
  9. Symptoms?: still super sleepy.
  10. Exercise?: Blah how depressing.  I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks because i'm so tired all the time.  I have however went for walks outside whenever it is nice enough.  I have major spring fever and want to be outside as much as possible. 
  11. Gender?: I don't know really, i'm back and forth.  Now though i've noticed and others have too that when i refer to the baby i say him.  So who knows...what that means.  I will feel really bad if this LO is a girl and keep saying him. : )  Should know in another 5-8 weeks..cna't wait!
  12. Movement?: too early
  13. Belly button?: hasn't changed
  14. What I miss?: Working out and having energy
  15. Labor signs?: WAY to early for this!
  16. What I'm looking forward to?: My hair appointment next Thursday to get my hair highlighted.  This is the longest i've went without doing something to my hair.  I can't wait.  Also, looking forward to having a slumber party with my almost 4 year old niece tomorrow. 
  17. 11 weeks 5 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment