Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update 25 weeks 6 days

  1. How far along?: 25 weeks 6 days
  2. How big is baby?: He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches
  3.  Weight gain?: around 13 pounds
  4. Stretch marks?: None
  5. Maternity clothes?: I'm still wearing my normal clothes as much as i can.  Maternity either make me feel huge, or aren't cute
  6. Sleep?: I've been sleeping pretty good lately. 
  7. Best moment this week?: 1 week ago at my 24 week appt they moved my due date to September 1st, which would have made me 24 weeks 6 days.
  8. Food cravings?: I really like Mexican food, but i don't think any major cravings. 
  9. Symptoms?: Some BH
  10. Exercise?: walking with hubby and Rylie as much as possible.
  11. Gender?: He's all Boy!
  12. Movement?: all the time mostly in the morning and evenings.  Lately he's been dancing on my bladder.
  13. Belly button?: still in, but getting closer
  14. What I miss?: social activities with friends and drinks.
  15. Labor signs?: WAY to early for this!
  16. What I'm looking forward to?: This weekend we are taking the niece and nephew to the zoo : )  That should be a ton of fun!
Here's 24/25 weeks:

25 weeks 6 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment