Friday, March 25, 2011

16 Weeks


  1. How far along?: 16weeks 2 days per LMP, 17 weeks 2 days per Ultrasound 
  2. How big is baby?:  Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces
  3. Weight gain?: around 7 pounds
  4. Stretch marks?: None
  5. Maternity clothes?: I'm still wearing my normal clothes, but use my belly band quite a bit now.
  6. Sleep?: I've been sleeping awesome this week.  The last couple have been rough with back pains, so it's nice to actually sleep good again.   
  7. Best moment this week?: OB appt on 3/22.  We got to schedule our Anatomy Scan.  2 weeks from today : ) We'll hopefully be finding out if LO is a Boy or a Girl!!
  8. Food cravings?: No cravings really. 
  9. Symptoms?: Round ligament pain..Ouch!  It doesn't hurt near as bad now that i know what to expect though.
  10. Exercise?: Lots of walking! 
    DH and i take our puppy for a 2.5 mile walk any chance we get. 
  11. Gender?: Everyone is saying boy.  Except my mom and niece.  I would prefer a boy first, but really want a girl next.  We are only planning on having 2 children, so i will be excited with whatever we get :)
  12. Movement?: not yet, but can't wait!
  13. Belly button?: hasn't changed
  14. What I miss?: Beer.  DH had one last night and it smelled so good!
  15. Labor signs?: WAY to early for this!
  16. What I'm looking forward to?: The anatomy scan in 2 weeks.. So excited to know who this LO is in my belly.  Is it Leightyn Nichole or Easton Ryan...
Picture taken at 16 weeks 0 days (Baby is defn. starting to make his/her appearance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment